Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a step by step on doing the snowman mod. I realise its a fairly easy mod just a beer coozie around the steering shaft. But i havent seen any pics or write up. I used the search and couldnt find anything.

Thanks Donnie

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Split it top to bottom. Pull the bottom out. Stuff it around the steering column where it goes through the firewall.

·
Hoosier daddy!
1,700 Posts
Hmmm... And the point is??? Keeps hot air from blowing into the cab from the engine bay?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmm... And the point is??? Keeps hot air from blowing into the cab from the engine bay?
There is alot of engine noise that comes in throught the steering shaft firewall opening. This mod eliminates alot of that noise ....... search it , you will see the results are quite positive about this mod. I would just like to see some pictures.

Thanks Donnie

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
That, and like Donnie says, noise. One of these days, when I tear up a beer coozy and think about it at the same time, I will take a minute or two and do this mod. Until then, oh well.

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
Hopefully you're using a worn out coozy!! Don't ruin a fresh one! :D

Dave

·
Hoosier daddy!
1,700 Posts
I was going to say, what a waste of a good beer coozy!

Interesting mod to try though... I'd never heard of it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts