Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the rockstars seem to have problems cracking but not sure on the monsters.Also do these use the stock lugnuts?And finally how the heck are you suppose to lock and unlock your hubs?It doesn't look like there is a hole in the center of the caps.I think they would look dumb with out the caps.

·
Registered
115 Posts
have had them for about a yr and they have held up great no problems with off road or on

and to lock the hubs they give u a little tool to take out 2 screws and the cap comes off and then when your done with them being locked you just screw it back in

hopes this helps

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well thats not bad then.Its not like I use 4wd all the time anyway and just carry the tool with me.Sweet ,thanks.

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and nice to know they are holding up to 37's as well since thats what I'll be running.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Over a year and no probs except the center xd sticker came off all 4 caps but wheel pro's sent new ones.....That's what auto is for and for those rare times you have to go manual just 2 allen screws.....Stock lugs do not work...

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my autos never work right and if they do they never unlock even with it manually unlocked.I have to pull them apart every time so I'm getting mile markers or warns real soon.So they will have to come off when needed but 2 allens and a tool that comes with them ain't bad.Again nice to see them holding up fine for another person.I'm gonna pull the trigger on them in a couple weeks for sure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts