Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2005 6.0 black 4 door lariat 4x4. Well as of now all i have done to it is the bullet proof kit. i al im wanting to go more but just a lil help for the right price an a great power. any ideas

·
Registered
582 Posts
sell it and get a 6.4

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Seems like alot of guys on here are running 190cc injectors with a garret powermax turbo and there around 500rwhp

I

·
0 Posts
i have a 2005 6.0 black 4 door lariat 4x4. Well as of now all i have done to it is the bullet proof kit. i al im wanting to go more but just a lil help for the right price an a great power. any ideas
Your going to have to be a little clearer than that... What is it that you want to achieve?

·
Administrator
32,949 Posts
buy a 6.4 then come on the 6.0 forum and be a dick and maybe buy a couple of POS vehicles to add to youe stable ?
but make sure you get stuck with your stupid 6.0 user name lol

spend a little more time with typing your exact bulletproof mods and what you are really after and $ you can spend ,, those of us who have gotten them dialed in will post back

·
it's an 02 05 08
930 Posts
buy a 6.4 then come on the 6.0 forum and be a dick
but make sure you get stuck with your stupid 6.0
user name
:pointlaugh: 6.4's make great power cheap at first until it breaks and your 10k in the hole.

like stated above what are you looking to do with the truck.190's and a powermax are a great setup with suppporting mods of course

·
Trade up playa
323 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
buy a 6.4 then come on the 6.0 forum and be a dick and maybe buy a couple of POS vehicles to add to youe stable ?
but make sure you get stuck with your stupid 6.0 user name lol

spend a little more time with typing your exact bulletproof mods and what you are really after and $ you can spend ,, those of us who have gotten them dialed in will post back
:whs:

·
Banned
1,378 Posts
Or be able to have a slightest clue and visibility and room to worm under the hood

·
Registered
582 Posts
buddy is a ford mech so not expensive to fix and truck is paid off. i was just telling him to do the smart thing and get out of a 6.0 and into a 6.4

·
Banned
1,378 Posts
buddy is a ford mech so not expensive to fix and truck is paid off. i was just telling him to do the smart thing and get out of a 6.0 and into a 6.4
Because 6.4s have such a less failure rate.....and last forever..

·
Registered
582 Posts
Because 6.4s have such a less failure rate.....and last forever..
better then 6.0 by far. anyways im not going to debate it wit you guys someday you will see

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Thats not the question he asked.... answer the dudes question or keep to yourself. Dont make somebody feel like sh!t cuz you think youre cool cuz you got 3 co signers and were approved for a loan on a 6.4.

To answer the OP's question- did you do the bulletproof egr cooler? Or oil cooler? My recommendation for you is to get hooked up with Eric from innovative diesel on here. Get an SCT tuner with some good safe tunes from him (unless you decide to delete your egr and stud the truck). Both deleting the egr and studding it will be your best bet either way, but you can make it work if you use some common sense and run safe tunes.

·
Registered
582 Posts
cash money bitch

·
Registered
582 Posts
hahaha man you guys get sore fast. relax my gosh life is to short chill out

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Just sayin no need to bash on somebody cuz of what they drive. There are a lot of guys on here that have zero issues with 6.0s... and many of them have represented ford in the dpc.... 6.0 is not a bad motor. You have to have some brain power patience and perseverance to own one. Good thing you bought a 6.4.

·
Trade up playa
323 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Just sayin no need to bash on somebody cuz of what they drive. There are a lot of guys on here that have zero issues with 6.0s... and many of them have represented ford in the dpc.... 6.0 is not a bad motor. You have to have some brain power patience and perseverance to own one. Good thing you bought a 6.4.
I agree.. For a guy to go out and buy a used 6.0 that knows nothing about diesels and adds power to it, more than likely it will be a train wreck..

1 - 20 of 44 Posts