Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Power Junky
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok today i was headed in from san angelo to boerne. i was doing slightly over the speedlimit. there were like 4 of us in a group. the dps officer should have pulled at least one of the guys over. he never moved. now im not sure if there was a guy in the car, he was facing traffic just off the shoulder in a speed trap looking perch. when i saw him my first glance was at the speedo and then tried to get slowed down with out attracting attention. lets say i was alot north of 5mph over. ive seen them in the past have one guy radio the speed to the next officer but there were not other dps cars and it was like either the car was empty, he was on break or he was sleeping.... last i heard speed cameras were outlawed. so whats the deal? they using mobile speed cameras in texas again or did i just get incredibly lucky?:pullover:

·
Registered
166 Posts
I think you just got lucky.

Was coming back from Brownsville on Monday and my bud almost got nailed. DPS got the guy beside him doing more than 85. (We were doing 85.) We thought that car was empty until the lights came on.
:pullover:

·
Don't judge me...
522 Posts
The only thing I hate more than the DPS is the LSP. They are ruthless

1 - 4 of 4 Posts