Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2000 f-350 7.3 with stage one single shot injectors, my question is do i have to put equalizer lines on the fuel and the high psi oil or none or one of the two

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes i have a custom tuning for it but the equaliser.....i mean like to equalise both banks. like your fuel and your oil going to your injectors

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
I am not running that, and I have the 160cc AC injectors.
It's no different than regular injectors, and of course the "equalizer" lines are an option on them too, but not necessary.

·
Supercharged
1,218 Posts
i have a 2000 f-350 7.3 with stage one single shot injectors, my question is do i have to put equalizer lines on the fuel and the high psi oil or none or one of the two
I'd say they are more or less a waste of time and money, and a extra place to leak.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Ditto... leaks, drips, blow outs...

·
FORD..THE ROCK CRUSHER
2,349 Posts
Don't mean to Jack ......but what about fuel regulated return could that cause leaks too ?

Thanks

actually its less likely with the right kit but the benefits are much greater... fuel lines see 70 psi + - the HPX could see up to 3000 psi..

·
The Fireman
4,810 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
I ran a hpx line for a while but like others have said, they start leaking. Mine did, so its back to how it was and I can't say that I can tell any difference. It runs the same.

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
Some trucks idle better, on a side note some big oil systems tie both rails together anyway.
And you will see an improvement with big oil even with a stock injector.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts