Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who ordered Quad Pods for the OBS post pics of them installed here:ford:

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
*Checks front porch for a box* :poke:

Hmmm, nothing like waiting for paint to dry, lol! :D

Can't wait to see some good pics!

Dave

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
*Checks front porch for a box* :poke:

Hmmm, nothing like waiting for paint to dry, lol! :D

Can't wait to see some good pics!

Dave
Hey Dave,

:poke:

·
look what i can do
1,833 Posts
my pods came in today and let me say paul did an excellent job on these havent put in yet but it looks like the will fit better than what we've had and they come with small screw with caps rather than the pos plastic things that dont hold worth a damn. I am very satisfied also gauges fit nice and snug

·
Early bird gets the worm
538 Posts
my pods came in today and let me say paul did an excellent job on these havent put in yet but it looks like the will fit better than what we've had and they come with small screw with caps rather than the pos plastic things that dont hold worth a damn. I am very satisfied also gauges fit nice and snug
HOT DAMN. I'm loving that part of it. stupid plastic things are PITA. Cant wait for mine to show up:D

·
hit n miss
549 Posts
Here's mine all in.

My only issue is that the top here doesn't fit as good as the old Autometer pod. Rest of the fit is near spot on. Been thinking that if I take a heat gun to this real careful I can make it fit better.

Thank you to the boys at CP for getting these pods made!

·
hit n miss
549 Posts
how clear of a view do you have of that top gauge?
Clear enough - it's the boost gauge and from normal driving position I can see the needle when it hits around 4psi. Have to lean forward a bit to see it reading any lower.

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Has anyone else gotten their pods yet?

·
OEM Moderator
9,379 Posts
How about a picture from the drivers seat?

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Any more pics?

1 - 20 of 89 Posts