Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some advice on installing the pyrometer probe in a set of DI headers. I just got the headers but need to know where the probe should go.

Thanks.

·
HRT Performance
4,565 Posts
I need some advice on installing the pyrometer probe in a set of DI headers. I just got the headers but need to know where the probe should go.

Thanks.
Aren't there bungs welded into the headers for the probes already?? :confused: There were on mine but that was a long time ago.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Aren't there bungs welded into the headers for the probes already?? :confused: There were on mine but that was a long time ago.
Yep....all of the BAE headers should have a bung welded into the rear on the drivers side.

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
I have the coated ones, I needed an adapeter to neck the bung down to the size of the compression fitting for the probe.

·
Registered
66 Posts
good god those are sexy!!!!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I thought DI was the only place that even offered headers?? Damn I wish David would do a good deal group buy on these things.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Blown Away Enterprises (BAE) manufactures the headers for DI.
No website for em damn. well important question is are they cheaper to buy direct?

·
HRT Performance
4,565 Posts
No website for em damn. well important question is are they cheaper to buy direct?
OR you could buy them from David and support one of the vendors that support this site and a guy that is knowledgable about any issues you might have with the headers or any other part of your PSD that you might have over time.

·
OEM Moderator
9,381 Posts
OR you could buy them from David and support one of the vendors that support this site and a guy that is knowledgable about any issues you might have with the headers or any other part of your PSD that you might have over time.
I agree 100% on this. Without good sponsors like DI stuff like this would never even get brought to the market place.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I do support the site sponsors...... I just got adrenalin and god knows what else over the years from bob, RR & pushrods from david, tuning from swamps. And going to be getting 238/100's from jim. just looking to get past the 1000.00 price tag cause i'd like to have em. :poke::poke:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts