Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my brother help a good friend install a pure performace 4.5 lift with 4 link arms and bilstein 5150 shocks...for the rear we put pure 6 leaf pack added to factory springs with 4" block.

Very nice lift and fairly easy install!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More pics!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
more pics and finally done!!

I didnt get to ride in his truck yet....but he said it rode awesome!!!

I am installing Carli 4.5 springs on my truck tomorrow...i will take a few pics of that also.

Attachments

·
Registered
248 Posts
Truck looks great. What size tires? Also you said your doing the carli coils? What else do you have on your truck? Is there any other lift on it right now?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the comments.....he is runnin 325 nitto terra grapplers on 20x9 bmf
im runnin a rough country 3" kit set at 3.5"......going to put carli coils in now and later upgrade to pures 4 link and bilstein shocks.

·
Registered
248 Posts
That's right I remember your other thread abou your truck. How do u like those trail grapplers? I've heard they have some sway in them driving down the highway? I'm thinking about the carli 2.0 kit for spring for my truck with 37s on factory wheels. U have any pics of your truck when u ran the factory wheels?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here are pics of my truck with 3.5" of lift and 37 nittos on factory 20s. The tires may sway alittle more but i dont really notice it....2nd set of nitto trails so far and would buy another!!

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just got finished putting my carli springs on and steering stabilizers.....next is some good shocks and something for the rear....to make up for these tall springs.

Attachments

·
Registered
248 Posts
Truck looks good man. I can't wait to do my carli kit and I think I'm gonna do the nittos because there narrower for the stock wheels than the toyos. Thanks bud

·
Registered
453 Posts
Nice job Bud!

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Trucks look good. I'm happy with my Icon 4.5. Gives a nice stance to the truck and isn't too high. I am curious to how the 4 links ride and if they're worth the money.

2 questions. What size tires are on the white truck and where the hell does his exhaust exit at?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Trucks look good. I'm happy with my Icon 4.5. Gives a nice stance to the truck and isn't too high. I am curious to how the 4 links ride and if they're worth the money. QUOTE]

The four link ride is awesome! I'm told the tires will wear better as well. Time will tell.

Andy

·
Registered
11 Posts
Whoo hoo! My 37x12.50 Yokohama Geolander AT on 20x9 BMF Novakane's arrive tomorrow! Time to order my 4.5 Pure 4link with the same shocks!

·
First 6.7 PS Destroyer
270 Posts
Looks great. What offset/back space you guys using for 37s on a 4 or 4.5?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I would definatly choose the Nitto Trail grapplers over the toyo MT 37s for factory 20s..I have the 37 nittos and my brother has 37 toyos...his toyos are almost an inch taller and over an inch wider....there huge!!!!

one2nine
I am curious myself if the 4 link is worth it....he is really liking it so far...only drawback i see to the pure performance links are they have to be removed from radius arm brackets to be adjusted. The white truck has the 325 nitto terra grapplers...not sure of exact size but i think they are 35 1350 20. Also his exhaust is dumped over the axle.

mysticblu999
THe white truck is running a 20x9 with 5" bs and my grey truck has a 20x9 with a 5.71 bs

·
Registered
545 Posts
Looks great! I cant wait to get my icon 4.5 put on.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts