Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Big dumb redneck
4,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well at midnight tonight I was awakened to my doorbell ringing. Was my neighbor across the street telling me someone just broke into my truck. Said they heard a bang and looked out to see a guy leaning in through the window. I took a look and all they took was my gps. Didn't even open the door. It was still locked! Busted the window with something. There's a big scratch in the window molding, and another scratch in the door about 4" long. She said the car looked familiar, so she jumped in the car and rode by her friends house. Sure enough, it was her friend. Cops were already at his house, s someone must have seen him. He lives in my neighborhood. Said cops were pulling all kinds of stuff out of his trunk, so apparently he went on a spree all around the neighborhood. The little prick is only 17! What the he'll is wrong with teenagers these days! You busted out my window to steal an old ass gps! I just don't get it. She said the kid is supposed to graduate in 2 weeks. Not anymore dumb ass!! Now I'm waiting on the cops to show up here. Called them over 30 mins ago. Guess they are still over at his place. Somuch for sleeping tonight. I'm too pissed to sleep.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Im 16 serves him right... some Teens are just stupid:doh:

·
Big dumb redneck
4,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't understand why people steal a gps. All the cops have to do is turn it on, hit the "home" button and it will tell you exactly where it came from. How stupid can you be?

One cop came by and said they hit at least 4 cars tonight in 2 different neighborhoods. At least they got the little punk and all his dumbass buddies. I'm wondering if one of them got my tailgate cap a couple weeks ago too.

·
Flossin'
2,088 Posts
Punk ass Kids come from ####ty Ass Parents. Usually the spoiled rotten ones or the meth head prodigy.

·
Powerstrokin'
847 Posts
Dang that stinks.. sorry to hear. some people have no respect nor enough intelligence to realize not to steal stuff... especially a gps from someone lol

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
too bad he isn't 18 so you could whoop that ass.
There is a lot of gray area when charging people as adults even when they are 18 in WA. I would assume it's the same in most places too. Depending on the value of all the property, there is a good chance the could charge him as an adult.

·
Big dumb redneck
4,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I found out last night that they are charging all 4 of them as adults. Police searched the car and his parents house and apparently found alot of stuff. Said they had been doing this for a while now all around the area. They say the oldest ones bail is so high that his parents can't even touch it. I say great! Last thing he needs is to be bailed out. Let him sit in jail until his trial. I heard that 2 of the guys were dealers as well... Not sure how much truth there is to that. Cops must have found something pretty serious though since they are all getting the book thrown at them hard.

I will agree though that it's bad parenting. Why was a 15 yr old out after midnight on a school night anyways? Just shows the parents let them do whatever they want. I'm just glad they got busted. Hopefully they'll end up doing time, and not just get a slap on the wrist. Turn them loose and they'll be right back out there again doing the same thing.

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
Im glad. It serves them right. And this all boils down to parenting. I used to date a girl that her mom would let her do whatever she wanted. I mean whatever, she was fine with it. Well needless to say, I don't want anything to do with her now. She a potheaded whore. My ex and these punks all have the same thing in common, no parenting.

·
Super Hauler!
3,882 Posts
i am curious ti how they handle that kind of situation, who pays for the broken window and tint and the paint and trim scratches? Your insurance?

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
15 here, don't know how people can act stupidly, work hard for what you want and earn it the right way, instead of stealing it from someone else who earned it.

·
Banned
333 Posts
im 21 now and i did alot of stupid #### when i was in high school but i never, and i repeat never messed with anyones vehicles. i have a great respect for my vehicles and because of that i will never destroy or cause harm to another mans vehicle, kind of a respect thing. stupid movie quote but it makes sense, you respect a mans car he will respect you in return.

·
Big dumb redneck
4,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My insurance paid for the window. I had to pay the $100 deductible though. Detective called tonight and said they pinned my break in one the 17 yr old since my neighbors verified what he was wearing. Said I need to come sign paperwork to press charges. I just want my $100 back.

I'm just worried now that once I press charges, I'll end up with more than a broken window here soon. I'm not sure if they released the other 3 pricks or not. If they did they could be looking to get back at me.

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
My insurance paid for the window. I had to pay the $100 deductible though. Detective called tonight and said they pinned my break in one the 17 yr old since my neighbors verified what he was wearing. Said I need to come sign paperwork to press charges. I just want my $100 back.

I'm just worried now that once I press charges, I'll end up with more than a broken window here soon. I'm not sure if they released the other 3 pricks or not. If they did they could be looking to get back at me.
you have to press charges- can't let them get away with it. your case may be the strongest one they have. time for security cameras for the driveway:evil

·
Registered
504 Posts
In MO 17 is an adult. We work tons of car breakins every night and we live in a nice bedroom community some kids are from good familys others not. Ive had one broke into just to steal four bucks worth of chucky cheese coins. Mostly they have no respect for other peoples stuff and if they want something they take it cause they know they will get a slap on the wrist in our liberal court system. Just my .02 from the front lines.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I don't understand why people steal a gps. All the cops have to do is turn it on, hit the "home" button and it will tell you exactly where it came from. How stupid can you be?

One cop came by and said they hit at least 4 cars tonight in 2 different neighborhoods. At least they got the little punk and all his dumbass buddies. I'm wondering if one of them got my tailgate cap a couple weeks ago too.
The reason why they usually steal the gps w/garage door opener is to "hit home" on the gps it takes you to there garage then they pull there car in your garage and shut the door and steal your stuff.

Doesn't sound like this is the case with your deal but I read that's is happening a lot.

·
Registered
853 Posts
too bad he isn't 18 so you could whoop that ass.
momma and daddy should whip that ass!!i know for fact if it was me, i wouldn't be able to sit down for a few days!!

people are a product of their enviroment..

·
Big dumb redneck
4,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh I'm pressing charges. No doubt about that. And yes it's all about parenting. These kids are all teenagers. If their parents really cared, they wouldn't let their kid be out running around after midnight on a school night. I guess I can't understand motives because I was raised on what's right and wrong. Just shows how many kids these days are not. Go ahead, get in trouble. Mommy and daddy will bail you out. It's just pathetic, and will only get worse.

·
Big dumb redneck
4,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
And I thought about that whole garage opener thing. Mine was up on the visor before this happened. Not anymore... It is safely hidden now!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts