Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Back to Civilian Life!!
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok all I am finally back in IL up in the suburbs of Chicago. I am wondering about pulls in the area and just get togethers with people on here. I am thinking about actuelly setting up something on a weekend say a Saturday. I am gone monday-friday working. So who is down and whats some dates that would be good? I was thinking maybe the weekend of the 4th of July? Let me know all and lets get something going.

I am also going to talk to some guys I know out here who are big into pulling with there truck and see where some of these pulls are around here. I have never pulled my truck and would love to try it and see if I enjoy it or not.

·
Hood Rich
2,873 Posts
eh... we dont do much.... to have any fun ya gotta travel south with the real hillbillys.... were still too city up here

·
Back to Civilian Life!!
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Then lets go!!! I just wanna go to some pulls and drink some beer. Gotta go down there to do that anyways

·
Bird is the Word
1,142 Posts
if you guys were further south, theres pulls everyweekend until september around me. Straight south of Chicago about 150 miles. Ridge Farm, IL close to between Champaign and Indy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts