Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need some pictures of stock class hitches, well the part that goes in the hitch (receiver?) because mine bends where the loop is bolted on every pull! thanks:doh:

·
OverFuelingForYourPlesure
1,609 Posts

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
Post up some good info and we will stick this thread...

I made mine adapt to my B&W adjustable hitch, ill try to find a picture of it.

·
Fat Kids Rule!
2,455 Posts

Out of the ones i seen besides home made, mine I like the best, most adjustments and easy of uses, and is close to ass end of truck

can get them at Dave's Diesel Angola IN 800-654-4715
they also have a plate that replaces the pulling part and can use it as a trailer hitch also

·
OverFuelingForYourPlesure
1,609 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nice im getting some good ideas already, i dont have school tommarow so im going start building one

·
Registered
1,606 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Well here's my temporary setup up until i finish my other one. The temporary sits right at 25". As you can see its a little bent from last season haha. My other one from before that is bent twice that much and its beefed up more. The one im making is tight to the bumper and has about 6 inches of adjustment :D

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Well here's my temporary setup up until i finish my other one. The temporary sits right at 25". As you can see its a little bent from last season haha. My other one from before that is bent twice that much and its beefed up more. The one im making is tight to the bumper and has about 6 inches of adjustment :D
That is such a bad idea. Those upside down receivers will bent and then rip out. Most places around here will not let you hook with that setup, it is just to unsafe.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts