Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
OverFuelingForYourPlesure
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
11 total classes with 3 diesel truck classes
2.4, 2.6, and 3.0

2.4 and 2.6 will be running show me smokers rules and the 3.0 will be running cmpa/itpa rules

for more info go to Home Page

·
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The pull is still on!!!! wehad a little shower today but not enough to hurt anything. the track should be much better than last year

should be a heck of a show!

·
Registered
608 Posts
I'm not going to make it. I'm working on the van.

·
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hanks to everyone that was able to make it, for a while there we didnt think there was any way we were going to be able to have it but it all worked out good in the end and we are thrilled with the turnout we had!

I am really sorry we were about 45min late to start, but there really wasn't any way around it the track needed a little more time to dry and there were alot of pullers that were late getting there because of the rain, hopefully everyone was understanding with the delay.

also I found some tractor weights in the pit this morning if anyone is missing them and can identify them I will be more than happy to give them back

I have a video of my truck and a couple pictures I'll try and get posted up tomorrow

·
Poor Farmer
332 Posts
As usual you guys put on a great show. I still cant believe you didnt get the rain like the surronding areas did.

Lets see the pics, maybe my truck is in there.

·
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As usual you guys put on a great show. I still cant believe you didnt get the rain like the surronding areas did.

Thanks! we definatly got lucky for sure on the weather. I havent come across a picture of yout truck yet but ifI do I'll post it up for sure.

here are a few pictures

and here is my hook
came in 5th out of 18 2.6 trucks

·
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

lookey what I just found

·
Poor Farmer
332 Posts
Thanks man. If my truck could lose some weight and get the frontend to quit chattering, it prolly be a damn good work-stock puller.

·
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks man. If my truck could lose some weight and get the frontend to quit chattering, it prolly be a damn good work-stock puller.
agreed you were only a couple feet out of first with that hook.
like you said loose a little weight, fix the front end issue, and get a bigger tune and that truck would be a top runner:ford:

·
Poor Farmer
332 Posts
Agreed. Got the frontend cured just waiting for RCD to get the parts done. As for the tune, I recieved it yesterday. Now I just have to lay off the cheeseburgers...lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts