Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Poor Farmer
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have a 99 7.3 powerstroke service truck. I sent my hired guy off in it to get parts and he called me saying it started to blow white and blue smoke out the exhaust and when he got out to look at it, it was also puking oil out the tail pipe. He checked and it has zero oil pressure. Im not around the truck so I dont need the exact details. What do you guys think it could be??

Thanks Brian

·
Registered
110 Posts
I second the turbo with the oil puking out the back but the white smoke doesn't sound like what happened when mine went out, I was putting black smoke out, some much a cop pulled me over about 80 miles from home, when I went to the dealer and had it checked they said it was definately the turbo, hence the GTP38R investment. Make sure to check oil level if your going to continue driving.

·
Poor Farmer
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll find out tomorrow what's wrong for sure. Like I said before I wasn't driving it so I'm not sure what exactly happened. Thanks for the input guys I'm gonna pull it in the shop in the morning to see what I find.

This is just my luck, trying to get corn in the ground an put anhydrous on yet I can't seem to keep sh*t out of the shop. When it rains it poors I guess.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts