Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
n00blet
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone around in the area? Hoping to maybe meet with someone and they could help me learn some more of the basics of these beasts?

Perhaps even tell me if mine feels like it should.

-Thanks

·
Registered
217 Posts
Central Oregon here. I am not the most knowledgable person either - CPSID or something like that lives in central Oregon too and is really smart. Think his name is Joe? Ever come around here?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
n00blet
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not at the moment. We have quite a few trips planned to Milo McIver, and a couple for Bend area, maybe Sisters. We'll see how that works out in a month or two.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
I was just working in Tigard a few months ago. I am now in Bellingham, Washington.

I live in Alfalfa (just outside of Bend)... We used to do a get together at our place but have not done it in 2-3 years.

Might do it this year, but its doubtful.

What truck do you have?

·
Nwettlaufer
12 Posts
I'm near molalla and I'm learning more about these beast as i go. I personally think that intake and exhaust is a corner stone to performance.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
You got the woodburn diesel drags next Saturday the 29th.... Don't think I will make it, but I have been known to hang out in woodburn :D

·
n00blet
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Heck didn't see people responding to this thread.

I'll be out of town camping that weekend. Need some days off, been working about 3 weeks straight now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts