Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thanks for the support guys, here's some info on what they are about!!

Bama Auto Movers has the ability and the resources to meet your auto transport needs. Whether its your personal vehicle that you need to move coast to coast, or if you are a dealer who needs a load hauled from the auction to your lot, we are more than ready to get the job done.

As a licensed auto transport broker, we know both sides of the industry. Our company has an extensive list of licensed carriers all over the country.

We will do our very best to assist you in anyway we can. We only promise to do our best, but we will not make promises or guarantees just to get your business. Our policy is simple and plain, if we are not able to get your automobile transported, you owe us nothing.

Most if not all brokers will charge you a non-refundable deposit, it doesn't matter if they get your automobile picked up or not. That's how they make their money. We will be upfront with you about pricing before we list your vehicle to be transported. That way, there are no surprises or extra fees to worry about.

Thanks for the opportunity to work for you.

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
:welcome:

·
diesel and nothing else
1,620 Posts
welcome from the north of the border, let me know if you need something done in canada we are in the same field of work.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Welcome!

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
Welcome

·
Death Row Inmate #7
1,458 Posts
Welcome!!!!! hope the business has picked up recently. i remember awhile back things weren't looking great. let us know if you need anything Stephen!! :D

·
Portable Park-N-Lot
393 Posts
Hello everyone. I have been on PSN since it's inception, but that was only as a member.

Glad to be a sponsor and I look forward to having a good working relationship with PSN.

I have already moved several trucks for members on here to date. Some of those included Danny Elmore, Ben Washburn, Empire Diesel and Tony Wildman.

Sorry if I left anyone out.

Below are some of the ways that you can contact me and I look forward to assisting anyone who needs a vehicle transported.

Bama Auto Movers Website
From the website you can SUBMIT for a quote.

My email address is [email protected] (probably the best way to get me, goes straight to m BlackBerry.

Cell # is 256-302-1585, call me anytime (uh, well, not after 11pm please) :D

Feel free to send me a text as well to 256-302-1585.

Thanks for having me as a sponsor and again, I look forward to helping out everyone with their transport needs.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Welcome! For the record, I couldn't be any happier with the service I got transporting my truck from Louisiana to Iowa. Wouldn't think twice about using him again.

It was surprisingly cheaper than I thought it'd be too.

·
Portable Park-N-Lot
393 Posts
Thanks Danny. I appreciated the business. Send me some more.

I believe Danny is also responsible for hooking me up with Empire Diesel.

·
Portable Park-N-Lot
393 Posts
Hey, can someone help me make a banner with my logo in it and contact info?

I have no clue how to do it or even where to start.

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Welcome. PM sent haha

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
glad to see ya as a sponsor and hearing that things are picking up. Hope it all works out great for ya :ford:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts