Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
This We'll Defend
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i'm in Germany on business, but I thought i'd give PSN some international exposure. I'm wearing a TSD shirt under the hoodie, and I'll post some pics of that shirt being worn other places if it warms up. More snow is forcasted for tomorrow.

·
I helped make ur rimz....
619 Posts
i was standing EXACTLY where you are at 3 years ago, Germany was an awesome place to visit. has the base changed much at all or is this your first time going?

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Nice job Matt. So is that cofee or beer in that cup.

·
This We'll Defend
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice job Matt. So is that cofee or beer in that cup.
That was coffee after flying out of San Antonio yesterday morning, stopping in Dallas long enough to hurry to make the last bording call for the all night flight to Frankfurt, followed by a bus ride at 130Km on snow covered road with a Pakistani at the wheel. The beer came last night after a nap that lasted most of the day.

·
This We'll Defend
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i was standing EXACTLY where you are at 3 years ago, Germany was an awesome place to visit. has the base changed much at all or is this your first time going?
This is my first time here, and my first time to get to enjoy the country. I've been to Germany several times on my way to and from the middle east over the years, but they hold us in a special area when we take on fuel. From what I can tell there isnt much here, but I'm actually instructing at Landstuhl which I'm told is much bigger. So, I'm looking forward to seeing some of the beer halls that are older than the United States.

I'm carrying a uniform patch that my grandfather wore on his uniform here over sixty years ago as a good luck charm. The last Rutledge that was here wasn't received as well as I have been.

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Nice touch.

·
diesel and nothing else
1,620 Posts
great to hear, and don't worry,we like Americans.
If you have a chance, go rent a sports car and enjoy the Autobahn while you there.
Say hi from me to my fellow Germans and i wish you a good time.
Frank

·
This We'll Defend
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
great to hear, and don't worry,we like Americans.
If you have a chance, go rent a sports car and enjoy the Autobahn while you there.
Say hi from me to my fellow Germans and i wish you a good time.
Frank
Done!!! Got an E class mercedes diesel this afternoon. A6 is a fast piece of road between Vogelwegih and K- town, (Sorry about the spelling)

·
Genius, when I drink
1,295 Posts
Nice!! I was just in England for 2 weeks, got stuck with an A class Benz....slowest diesel eva.

I definitely found a few good places to get a pint. Old Speckled Hen was probably the best.

Enjoy the rest of your trip! I for one am glad to be back home.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts