Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we,(as humans, and psd enthusists) love our electronics and it is becoming more and more popular, to have apps on our iPhones,iPods, blackberries, and driods, I think it would be a help to navagate this site more effortlessly from your mobile device(as I do everyday)
So am I the only one that thinks this is a good idea and maybe someone can run with it, or am I smokin crack??? I don't want the nation to "sell out" but I think this has much potential!!!!
Let's see if we can make it happen, charge a buck for the app and make some money off of it!!! So does anyone feel the same way, and eitherway, voice ur 2cents!!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Great idea! I'm constantly on the nation off my iPhone.

Just like the facebook app would be great. Include the common selections. A "today's posts" and then maybe a "jump to" section. You could leave all the fancy stuff for the actual website.

Proceedes should go to members with chipless trucks so they can get a chip

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm on the nation right now via iPhone, and when I'm at work, still on the nation via iPhone!! I wish I knew how to do it but I turn wrenches, not makes apps for a livin, my collar is still blue!!!
If we get the right heads together we can make it an inside job, keep it with in the nation!!! If u can tune a 6oh you can make an app, I'm sure of it!!!!
Keep em commin.... Lmk what u guys( and ladies) think

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we had talked about this about a year ago... maybe we'll look into it again.
Well sh1t, we need to talk about it again!!! Let's get that ball Rollin!!!!! Anything to help our(Psn members) lives out and make the nation alot easier to navigate when your on the go!!!
Who do we need to talk to? callin all computer buffs, it need to happen so do it already

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont have that hard of a time with psn on my blackberry.... takes a little long to view posts and what not but it aint that hard.
But makin life easier is the name of the game, not sayin it's difficult, but less work is always better!!! It was just an "idear" so I figured I would see If anyone was on the same page as me!!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:whs: Ok, were gettin somewhere!!!! We just need to get the right minds together to make it hapen, and of course, the support of the opperator of Psn...

·
Go Big or Go Home!!!
523 Posts
I agree!!! An app would make it a lot easier to keep up with the PSN! I hate playing keep up when i get on at night.

·
Diesel Huffer
908 Posts
would def be worth it, i spend half my psn time on my iphone.

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
I think crowz was pretty far along at making a mobile site, but I don't know if it got finished. App would probably be even harder to build, but I don't have a clue what it would take.

90% of my time on psn (including this post) is off my phone, works pretty good for me

·
Pulling sled for hire
1,905 Posts
90% of my time on psn (including this post) is off my phone, works pretty good for me
What type of phone do you have? On my Treo before this site just didn't work. I have a Blackberry Tour now and it's light years better but still a pain compared to my computer.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts