Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up an '08 F250 and going to 'Spruce it Up', using Less than $3,000. Will update as progression goes.

Here is what I started with:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
What ya going to do under the hood, how many miles are on it, job 1 or job 2? Going to keep the stock r wheels to maintain the 3k budget?? Looks good so far

·
Registered
521 Posts
Looks nice and real clean!!!

·
WOOOOO!!!!!
1,655 Posts
Keep up the good work! It looks like a new truck compared to when it sat on their lot.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
looks sick Travis, I actually saw this truck at Dales the day you were picking it up.

Chad

·
Registered
89 Posts
Much better choice for a reg cab then my old green truck and already looking wayyyy better without those ugly ass bumpers.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You go through more vehicles than I do underwear...is this the 4th one in 5 years?
Lol, I still have the other '08.

What ya going to do under the hood, how many miles are on it, job 1 or job 2? Going to keep the stock r wheels to maintain the 3k budget?? Looks good so far
Leaving it stock. Its a Job 2. Going with Custom wheels but they are on a month backorder.

Looks nice and real clean!!!
Thanks!!

Keep up the good work! It looks like a new truck compared to when it sat on their lot.
That dealership, really pissed me off. Alot of guarantees were lies. Hope, I dont find anywhere issues.

looks sick Travis, I actually saw this truck at Dales the day you were picking it up.

Chad
Yeah, I was flying in that day. My buddy picked it up for me.

Much better choice for a reg cab then my old green truck and already looking wayyyy better without those ugly ass bumpers.
Lol, for sure. Is it still on the road?

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
Man why did the bumpers have to go.

·
F350 Balla
269 Posts
I think getting rid of those fugly bumpers is one of the best ideas yet!

Looks good! Im anxious to see how it looks 3k later!

·
WOOOOO!!!!!
1,655 Posts
What guarantees did they give you that were lies? That sucks dude!

·
WOOOOO!!!!!
1,655 Posts
Oil Changed, Complete Service, stuff like that. Nothing was done and has been in the shop 3 times now. Bad caliper, Bad Exhaust Sensor, and now an Charge Air Cooler.
Well that sucks, what a bunch of tools.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts