Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted this over on the org a while back some of you may of seen it for those that havent...enjoy...

Led to this...

Had to get big boy out to get tractor and my truck out. 150hp barely got things out.

·
owner/president
2,768 Posts
Daaammmnnn!!:doh: Nice tractors though.

·
Dairy Mechanic
2,198 Posts
gotta love duals!!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i like the 4455 better than the new 6403..go figure.

Yeah you shoulda seen the ruts the '55 made tryin to get things out..upgraded turbo and tweaked inj pump is what did it i think. she was gruntin

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
LOL

Next time use a little more strap to put the tractor on more solid ground. And use the bigger tractor to begin with.

Dave

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL

Next time use a little more strap to put the tractor on more solid ground. And use the bigger tractor to begin with.

Dave
It wasnt nearly that wet at all when i backed up the smaller picture..being around farming your whole life you know what you can get into and what you need to stay away from. Spun a few times and tractor just fell through as you can see:doh:

One more pic i found...

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
dude, found out the hard way that psd's will try to find the bottom every time huh:doh:
what were you doing when it was that wet out?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dude, found out the hard way that psd's will try to find the bottom every time huh:doh:
what were you doing when it was that wet out?
ummm....checkin out the new tires and warns:evil

·
Registered
3,629 Posts

·
HRT Performance
4,565 Posts
I hate mud. I hate getting stuck in it. I hate cleaning it out after getting stuck in it. I hate mud.

Now as far as the guy only needing one red tractor to get the truck out...... it just needs to be parked in the mud so the truck drives over it instead of sinking in the mud right?

I heart Deere.

·
PA 6.0 PS
185 Posts
RED POWER!.....(1) 1466 with with a lil' extra juice to the pump....roll some coal and she'd a rolled right out!....

P.S. Nice pics & nice tractors (for green)....:poke:

·
<==Twin Turbo
757 Posts
I hate mud. I hate getting stuck in it. I hate cleaning it out after getting stuck in it. I hate mud.

Now as far as the guy only needing one red tractor to get the truck out...... it just needs to be parked in the mud so the truck drives over it instead of sinking in the mud right?

I heart Deere.
at least the ROPS woulda held it up

1 - 20 of 51 Posts