Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Six Point Slow
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody new to the site and to owning a ford product. I'm not new to diesel though, I've been a heavy diesel tech for 20 years now and manage a shop in North Haven. I moved to ct 6 months ago and see a few people with done up diesels. I'm almost done with my 04 f250 and would like to know if there are ever any gatherings in or around CT. Thanks

·
Stone Crusher
371 Posts
Everybody in CT is hibernating for winter.:D

·
Registered
83 Posts
hibernating or broken truck sitting at a shop lol????????

·
Stone Crusher
371 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
lol... its been at the shop... ford had to approve the work for redoing my truck then the warranty company had to approve other work.. its been a month lol

·
Stone Crusher
371 Posts
On the plus side. Once Ford and the warranty company finish approving the work, it will be spring. No salt on your ride. Just tree pollen.:D

·
Stone Crusher
371 Posts
CSOR. Crap Hole Southern.

Wasn't a bad job. I finally got tired working for an idiot.LOL

·
Registered
83 Posts
got the truck back and its been warmer then sub zero's lol.. so your all welcome for the warmer weather

·
Stone Crusher
371 Posts
got the truck back and its been warmer then sub zero's lol.. so your all welcome for the warmer weather
Thanks for the warm weather. Now I have to wash my truck.LOL

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
I used to be in another Ford truck club, hasnt been active in years though.

·
Registered
83 Posts

·
Stone Crusher
371 Posts

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Ford truck world, before it went advertisement crazy.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I live in north haven and own a shop in new haven. I would be interested in a local gathering. my trucks not broke, but desperately needs some attention! towing and plowing beat her up pretty good this year.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
What should we do for a gathering?

·
Stone Crusher
371 Posts
Ford truck world, before it went advertisement crazy.
Hmm, I don't know that one.

There was a bunch of us that would meet at a rotdog joint in Hamden. That group dried up years ago. It was fun while it lasted.:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts