Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Proud PSN Sponsor!
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Finally got the exhaust finished, wheels and tires mounted and after sitting for months...a really good inside and out cleaning! It's nice to be driving my truck again, and not the shop van. Still lots more on the "to do" list.

Little comparison of progress from where the truck started to today.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Finally got the exhaust finished, wheels and tires mounted and after sitting for months...a really good inside and out cleaning! It's nice to be driving my truck again, and not the shop van. Still lots more on the "to do" list.

Little comparison of progress from where the truck started to today.
From where did you get that front airdam below the bumper?

·
Proud PSN Sponsor!
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
First of all, I do NOT take credit for that find! I stole that idea from an old forum member (not sure if he was here or not) by the name of WHATABUDRO. Credit where it's due. Also, the fit isn't perfect, I still need to mess with it some.

That's a Job 2 front air dam from a 2008 6.4L.

·
Super Moderator
8,115 Posts
@Jax just an fyi. That is a 05-07 front end. Headlights, grill and bumper. I prefer that look vs the 99-04. I like the Harley style vs the cleats like the truck above but it's all personal preference

·
Super Moderator
8,115 Posts
Also there is a difference between the 2wd and 4wd air dams in the 11-16 trucks and I'm pretty sure they are the same as the 08-10 trucks. The 2wd air dam is shorter.

·
Proud PSN Sponsor!
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Turned out nice so far! Wish my builds went this fast in real time!
I wish this one did too. I started this post really late. I pulled the truck into the shop on 10/8/19, so it was down almost exactly 4 months for what is pictured above, most of which was the suspension work.

·
Trust me, I got this...
1,355 Posts
Still, only 4 months?! My first one has been down for over 2 years now and its still sitting in pieces...I would give someones right arm to only have it down for another 4 months lol

·
Project Shamu
2,465 Posts
Still, only 4 months?! My first one has been down for over 2 years now and its still sitting in pieces...I would give someones right arm to only have it down for another 4 months lol
Lmao "someone's right arm" like someone else's and not your own?? Lol

·
Trust me, I got this...
1,355 Posts
Lmao "someone's right arm" like someone else's and not your own?? Lol
Well, yea I still need my right arm. Im sure thats a sacrifice one of the people who "said they would help me on the project and never did" would be willing to make.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts