Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new to this forum, semi new to diesels. i know marcus(Six-Ohh) if that helps or hurts me any.
picked up a 6.0 project from my neighbor. '03 F350 CCLB Lariat DRW 4x4. bitch is huge, to me at least. 213k miles. bought it for a fair price thinking it will likely need the head lift mods done. truck has a couple dings and some fading paint, but no real damage other than both dually fenders being tore up like a hooker in Vegas. one from a mudflap ripping off, the other from an random 2x4 on the freeway that got chunked THROUGH the top of the fender via the tires.oh well, already found a bed that matches, minus the black bottom.

trying to figure out if it's got a small lift. i think so. the front springs have a 5-digit number printed on them and do not look as old as the rest of the suspension.
interior is pretty nice except driver seat is tore up as bad as fenders.

i'm sure i need tech help with this thing as it is my first diesel for myself. and my first real messing with a newer diesel, only old 12v's before this. already starting a thread in the tech section...

here's some pix.

·
The Unseen Mod
4,123 Posts
I would have guessed a 7.3. The headlights, and tow mirrors looked to have been changed out before. Welcome to the nation

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.