Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys im located in ft worth texas am i am looking for a profession detailer to detail my truck its got lots of tx pin stripping that id like to see if it can be removed along with some rub marks from a set of fender flares i had and some glue from my 4x4 stickers i took off recently

the truck is a crew cab long bed 350 leveled and on 33s so its not super tall and its black in color.

wanting to know if anyone on here does profession detailing or if anyone knows of a good place that will do a professional job in the dallas/ft worth area?

·
WINNING
1,325 Posts
PM me your phone number and I'll pass it along to my aunt... She is a car dealer and she knows a couple of really good places to have vehicles detailed. BTW, she is in Dallas.

-French

·
QUITTER :)
873 Posts
I haven't personally used these guys yet, but I plan on it. They've been around a while, so I doubt they are bad at what they do. Willie's Auto Detail

·
Sponsor
934 Posts
guys im located in ft worth texas am i am looking for a profession detailer to detail my truck its got lots of tx pin stripping that id like to see if it can be removed along with some rub marks from a set of fender flares i had and some glue from my 4x4 stickers i took off recently

the truck is a crew cab long bed 350 leveled and on 33s so its not super tall and its black in color.

wanting to know if anyone on here does profession detailing or if anyone knows of a good place that will do a professional job in the dallas/ft worth area?
Change your user name homo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts