Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Solareclpse
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I got a question for yall. I have a procomp lift on my truck when I bought it I was told its a a 8.5 in lift but I'm thinking its more of. A 6.5. I can read the spring numbers up front but the problem is the 6 and 8 both use th same. Spring pack. The ionly difference between th lifts are the 8 has drop hangers for th springs. I looked at them and can't tell if they are stock or not. I hv never seen the stock hangers on theese trucks. So my question is can someone pleasew give me a messurement from the center of the eyelet bolts to the frame? Or post a pic of th stock hangers? Or some method I can tell for sure on my truck if I have th 6 or th 8? I think th eyelet bolt to frame should be like 2 in difference from stock if I'm thinkin rite.

·
Solareclpse
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
owner/president
2,768 Posts
If its 2 1/2'' drop over stock you should have 3'' from bolt to bolt.Some shackles have a hole at 3 1/2 and at 7'' from the frame bolt.

·
Solareclpse
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and thats on the shackle on the back of the front spring right? ill have to see if i can post up some pics tomoro and see what yall think

·
owner/president
2,768 Posts

·
Solareclpse
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok i messured that today i think at 3 inches iirc ill still post up some pics tomoro if i can get down to it

·
owner/president
2,768 Posts
ok i messured that today i think at 3 inches iirc ill still post up some pics tomoro if i can get down to it
?????? what,do you need a part #????Ive been drankin all nite,so maybe tomaro....

·
Solareclpse
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok i have this for a block in the rear. stock 2 1/2 block with a 1 1/2 lift block. looks like a 6 in lift to me

·
owner/president
2,768 Posts
Thats the same blocks i have in the rear also.

·
Solareclpse
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
your truck looks higher to me.i dont know i guess its just me. so can i fit 38's?

·
Registered
528 Posts
I have a pro comp 8.5" lift on mine. Here are some pics. I run 37" Toyo's on mine. My front spring brackets are powdercoated wrinkle grey. I would think the factory brackets would be riveted on no??? Mine have new bolts that look nothing like the rest of the truck. You can see the front part of the bracket in the last pic here.

Dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts