Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone have this setup on their truck? I just picked up this F350 last week and just trying to understand exactly what I have here. It needs new bushings on the traction bars and also new shocks up front. The previous owner said it has a 4" lift, but I'm not so sure about that. 馃槀 I'm 6'3" and it takes a lot for me to get up in this truck especially w/out running boards or steps. I think this is an 8" ProComp Stage 2 kit. Not 100% but that's what I'm leaning towards. Any ideas?

Anyone know if ProComp sells the bushings or where I can get them? Also what model shocks these are on the front so I can replace them.

Thanks!

Mike

Attachments

Registered
Seems odd to me to stack blocks like that.
The lower blocks are the factory unit, the upper blocks are the lift blocks. Unless it has taller springs or shackles, I'd call it a 4". Take more pictures of the suspension, especially the springs and shackles. Also measure from the ground to the top of the fender opening.
I can't tell what front shocks you have, but there should be an identifying number on it somewhere.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Seems odd to me to stack blocks like that.
The lower blocks are the factory unit, the upper blocks are the lift blocks. Unless it has taller springs or shackles, I'd call it a 4". Take more pictures of the suspension, especially the springs and shackles. Also measure from the ground to the top of the fender opening.
I can't tell what front shocks you have, but there should be an identifying number on it somewhere.
Thanks for your reply. It gets more interesting... It turns out that up front I have Fabtech shocks as you can see in the pics below. The back shocks were recently put on by the previous owner. Maybe he thought it was all ProComp because of the other components and so he went with those. I don't know... The traction bars have bad bushings and up front the bushings on the shocks are even worse or maybe non existent. I'm going to have to replace those front shocks ASAP and all of the bushings.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts