Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a set of new (less then 200 miles) of procomp A/Ts 315/75/R16. tires came off a parts truck i picked up...

$600 + shipping

PHOTOS WILL BE UP AS SOON AS PHOTOBUCKET STOPS ACTING UP

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
damn wish i had 600$ those would look good on my dually if i bought 2 more, bump for a good price!

·
Banned
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
in my sig go to the pics link... go to the album that says "parts" pics of the tires should be in there... let me know if it works for you guys cause it wont work for me... i get the "page cannot be displayed..."

·
Premium Member
15,561 Posts
no problem, my internet is being RAtarded and so was photobucket.

Bump for a great deal. Those things have alot of miles left on them lol

·
Snowboard season cometh..
274 Posts
Can you quote shipping to zip 80021 to a commercial address? Thanks!!

·
JDG's #1 Fan
3,470 Posts
i dont even know the best way to ship these.... anyone have any ideas on where to do it and how to quote it??
If you have any trucking company terminals near you, like ABF, FedEx Freight, UPS Freight, something to that affect, anyone can take shipments or crates to them to ship LTL, but you'll pay through the nose most of the time. If you give them a call, and can give them the size, and weight, they can usually give you a quote.

·
dinnerbooter treasurer
3,567 Posts
When I ordered my tires from discounttiredirect.com they shipped them in 4 separate packages through ups. They just had a cardboard on each side of the tire and it was wrapped in tape.

·
Registered
753 Posts
where are you located???

·
Need a ride.
553 Posts
Were those 315's on stock 16 inch rims or were they on a bigger aftermarket rims ?? Thanks

·
Banned
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yes they were on stock rims.... but i also have a set on my 2000 that are on 12" wide rims.... on stock rims they look a little ballooned... ill post pics of what they looked like on stock rims...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts