Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
Me thinks you are a little behind in the times. There are posts all over about it

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Last I heard, Danny was taking his truck back, so they could mass produce the piping. (Since his is the only one with it installed on a 6.0L.)

Just wondering if he/they have any more updates to share with everyone.

Any new vid's?
Any updates on release dates?

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Nothing new right now. Still trying to figure out why it slowed down on me by almost half a second and 3mph. Looking at the trans and oil system right now. If it's neither of those I'm gonna have to send it off to someone to get it figured out.

Empire has the pipes so they should be putting kits out shortly. DI made me a different set of pipes for mine with everything v-banded to the turbo.

·
Aint going anywhere fast
3,258 Posts
I seen that truck...:drool:

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Bet a nice built trans would work wonders on that thing. I know that you are getting things worked out.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nothing new right now. Still trying to figure out why it slowed down on me by almost half a second and 3mph. Looking at the trans and oil system right now. If it's neither of those I'm gonna have to send it off to someone to get it figured out.

Empire has the pipes so they should be putting kits out shortly. DI made me a different set of pipes for mine with everything v-banded to the turbo.
I hope the production kits have V-band clamps....tired of hearing about people blowing boots off in Competition....

Hope you get your issue fixed up soon...my year is already coming to a close.:(

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
i heard you did good work with the new pipes and v-band clamps, i welded bigger ridges on the end of the pipes to stop blowing the boots off
Yep, he did a great job. I'm pretty confident that I could lift the truck up by the pipes now! LOL

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts