Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got one? I know what the ASC button does. I don't know what it stands for, but I know what it's function is. That being said....When the batts are disconnected that light flashes back and forth between red/green nonstop. When it is like this it doesn't work right. I have to hold the button down for the function I want it to do.

This has happened before, and it usually just goes back to normal after a few days or so. This time it has been about two weeks, and it is still like this. I don't know how to fix it and get it back to normal.

Anyone deal with this before and know how to fix it?

·
PSN Mega Miler
6,480 Posts
The ASC button should toggle between green and red each time you push it. When it is green the sunroof should close automatically when the ignition is turned off. When red, the sunroof will remain open when the vehicle is turned off.

It is also used to program how far the panel will open when the 'open' button is pressed.

·
PSN Mega Miler
6,480 Posts
I cant find anything on the flashing lights but most stuff like that flashes for errors so Im guessing its showing an error when it does that. Might try putting some kind of grease on the tracks to see if that helps it move easier. Might stop the errors from showing up if its binding up.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The ASC button should toggle between green and red each time you push it. When it is green the sunroof should close automatically when the ignition is turned off. When red, the sunroof will remain open when the vehicle is turned off.

It is also used to program how far the panel will open when the 'open' button is pressed.
Yeah I know what it does. When it works it works great. Just not when it flashes. It's strange that it usually clears up within a day or so, and this time it's been a lot longer.

I think i'll take a look and see if I can grease the tracks or make sure everything is tight and in it's place up there. Sometimes two of the torx bolts back out from being used over and over. I just remembered that now as I am typing. I'll check them too, theycould be causing the error.

Thanks man

1 - 4 of 4 Posts