Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I might have a chance to pick up 4 or 5 37" Pro Comp X terrains (depending on cash flow) from a buddy for cheap....They're almost brand new.....Anyone use them....Just wanna know if they are worth the cash. My 35's are pretty close to done.

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Saw a F150 that had em up at the off road park over the summer. He seemed to like em & did pretty good in the mud. I talked to another guy that had em & he said they didn't wear really good on the road either.

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya the guy I might buy em fro mis a friend....Says they rip offroad, but they are really loud....I dont care about that....But he says they wear pretty fast....Thats ok though....I might only run em for a bit...till i can get some nicer rims and a harder tire...Then i will throw em on my jeep....o ya theres 4 for 1100 CDN.....Almost brand new as well....

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For that price & what you want to do with em I'd go for em! :D
Im gonna Just phoned North shore 4x4.....They sell em for 565 a tire !!!!! 1100 for 4....I'd be as dumb as Andrew not to buy em:pointlaugh:

·
Who is Obama?
1,779 Posts
Ya you are getting a good deal!

·
HP Junky
4,927 Posts
I drove a new mega cab about thirty feet through a parking lot with the 37" Xterrains on it. They had to be the most obnoxiously loud tires I've ever been around. And I never went over 10mph, I can't imagine them on the freeway

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What rim size? 4wheelparts has em for about $350+ for the 17" rims, still alot!
They are for 16"....So my stock wheels will fit....

I drove a new mega cab about thirty feet through a parking lot with the 37" Xterrains on it. They had to be the most obnoxiously loud tires I've ever been around. And I never went over 10mph, I can't imagine them on the freeway
And loud doesnt bother me.....Everyone said the stacks are loud....I run no muffler and I think its quite quiet actually I was dissapointed I expected alot louder.....Not to say it doesnt sound mean :D

·
Who is Obama?
1,779 Posts
37s on stock rims! Yikes! how wide are those things. 12.5" right?

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
37s on stock rims! Yikes! how wide are those things. 12.5" right?
I think there 13 and a bit

Im running my 35's on a stock rim tight now......The Pro comps are only half inch wider.....But since theyre taller........

1 - 14 of 14 Posts