Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Blowing dust off this thread....I had my 07 F250 Stolen a few months back. It sucks. Had a lot invested in that truck...Factory Alarm never went off USELESS! Have an 08 f350 now...I'm gonna install jimmy jammers as well as floating ground blinking Blue fake alarm LED with a switch so that I can have it auto turn on when key is off and I can manually turn it off from there with the switch.. I also have a steering wheel club for extra deterrent. I also read somewhere that you could simply take out a fuse from the fuse panel...I don't know how a car thief scumbag thinks but ..... I'm gonna put a hidden single pole single throw(SPST)toggle switch up under the dash anyway. That way it won't start and maybe I will remove a fuse as well....It sucks to have your truck stolen!

·
Master BS'er
5,931 Posts
No kidding. I've never had any of my vehicles stolen, nobody would want them. But I have had them broken into quite a bit. All times have been right out in front of my house. Too bad I can't seem to catch the d bag in the act.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts