Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Portable Park-N-Lot
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got 'em back today. They look awesome to me.

they dont have that crisp shine like chrome does, but these will perform better than chrome would have.

Watch ya'll think???

·
Proud PSN Sponsor!
2,168 Posts
Bama...I hope you did a test fit before sending them for coating. I sent my Banks IC tubes to JetHot and then had to cut them to get them to fit...so much for the typically great GBE fit and finish...I was NOT happy!

·
Portable Park-N-Lot
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bama...I hope you did a test fit before sending them for coating. I sent my Banks IC tubes to JetHot and then had to cut them to get them to fit...so much for the typically great GBE fit and finish...I was NOT happy!
well, they have been on the truck for over 2 years, so i am sure they will go back just fine.

was yours new and then you had them coated before ever installing them??

·
Portable Park-N-Lot
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the great feedback everyone. when i get my truck back from the dealer, i will be sure to post up some pics with them back in the truck.

alittle bling bling goes a long way.

·
Portable Park-N-Lot
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
why is your truck at the dealer?
new head gaskets, elite's head studs, elite's stage one regulated fuel return system being installed.

my truck has really been puking bad, whether the SCT was loaded on in stock.

everyone i have talked to about really felt the HG's were on there way out. so i sold my 2 car carrier trailer and used that money to buy the parts and to pay for the labor.

·
Portable Park-N-Lot
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They look killer there Bama:rockwoot: I'd like to hear how the Elite fuel system turns out:cool:

Gotta see them installed too;)
thanks bill, i cant wait either. but it maybe a few more weeks before i have my truck back.

i will definately give some feedback on the fuel system. i hope it will turn out to be a good mod.

·
Corona Killa
1,727 Posts
Man sounds like you are going to have a even better truck when you get it back, and the deale is going to do all these mods.

·
Proud PSN Sponsor!
2,168 Posts
well, they have been on the truck for over 2 years, so i am sure they will go back just fine.

was yours new and then you had them coated before ever installing them??
Yes, mine had never been on the truck. I removed them from the box and delivered to JetHot so they were done for the initial installation.

·
Portable Park-N-Lot
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Man sounds like you are going to have a even better truck when you get it back, and the deale is going to do all these mods.
yep, i hope so. the ford dealer here in Albertville has been real good to me.

they dont mind one bit if your truck has MODS or not. they will even do them for you if you want them too. i have never had any warrenty problems either.

·
Corona Killa
1,727 Posts
I wish my local dearler was like that they wont even give a idea of what is wrong without you giving them 85 bucks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts