Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any tips on what to use to help preserve leathers seats?

·
southern 6.4
118 Posts
Check out chemical guys they make some pretty good products for leather

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
I would agree with Andy. That Ball glove conditioner can make a ball glove look good & last a very long time too

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the idea!

·
Powerstroke Expert
428 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I detail as a side job when I'm not writing tickets here in NC haha. I also give a vote for lexol. When I clean and condition leather, I use lexol products. Clean the seats real good with the cleaner lexol has using a soft brush( I have one that attaches to a battery drill) clean seats. It gets all the old body oils and grime out of seats. Then go back with some lexol conditioner. Apply however many coats you want to obtain the shine you desire. I usually put a couple depending on how neglected the seats have been. Some will soak first couple coats right up may take more. Good thing is you can find lexol products at your local Wally World (Walmart). If not auto parts usually has it. Autogeek is a good website to order from.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I like ray holes products like saddle butter, chap wax, all natural nothing bad for leather in the mix. We use it on couple hundred thousand holsters and belts a year with great results. Lexol is a great cleaner.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I do detail work all the time ha e for like 10 years or so and to preserve leather seats u can use me guises leather conditioner or they have an armoral that is real good for leather

1 - 13 of 13 Posts