Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iv got a dumb friend with a 6.0 he needs to get worked on. I was wondering if theres a good powerstroke shop in houston, Iv heard of one but cant remember the name. thanks

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Why is he dumb? Because he owns a 6.0L?

·
it's an 02 05 08
930 Posts
:whs: anyway if he'll drive a little ways bring it up to tsd in san antonio we fix a ton of 6.0's

·
blackbetty13
736 Posts
:whs: anyway if he'll drive a little ways bring it up to tsd in san antonio we fix a ton of 6.0's
:whs: cameron who works at tsd is a fine mechanic i live in houston and i personally drove my truck down to tsd because of there services i wouldnt let anyone in houston touch it thats for sure.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
What about Power Stroke Magic in Houston? I've been hearing a lot about them.

HOME

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
What about Power Stroke Magic in Houston? I've been hearing a lot about them.

HOME
They do good work. They put my last engine in for me when I was too busy. Thats been 70-80k ago, tuned and spraying.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Diesel Innovations all the way , not only are they good , but will stand behind the work. At least on a 7.3 , if not i bet David can tell you where you to go and whom to trust.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for the info fellas. i didnt know there was any shops at all in houston but we'll check out tsd in san antonio too.

but na hes not dumb for driving a 6.0. hes dumb becauce he almost sold it for an almighty 5.9. i talked him into studdin the 6.0 and keeping it though lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts