Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
Na, I was going to buy it due to the fact that I need calendars and like trucks :D
:whs:

Should be good for sure

Gotta be a tough choice with all the nice trucks on this site, don't think I would want to have to choose, then again I certainly would love to get a good look at all the pics :ford:

Gotta say that cover truck is pretty sweet too, hopefully some more close up shots of the details in the paint. Beautiful rolling tribute for sure.

·
King Dingaling
9,386 Posts
Hey guys(admin/mods)

I know someone has be coming out of pocket to get these made,.........

........can I prepay to help out a little?

·
Registered
545 Posts
I was gonna just buy one but I might have to get a couple of them now.

·
Hog Whisperer
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Hey guys(admin/mods)

I know someone has be coming out of pocket to get these made,.........

........can I prepay to help out a little?

The money angle has been handled. just buy a couple or 20. Mike has put a ton of work into this effort. His open-ear-ed-ness says alot about of this site!
tater

·
Powerstroke Mafia
239 Posts
so people will only buy it if they are in it? ouch..............

Not necessarily, but I'd say some folsk would buy an extra one or two if they knew they were in it.:rockwoot:

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
Not necessarily, but I'd say some folsk would buy an extra one or two if they knew they were in it.:rockwoot:
you know i really wish we could have gotten everone's truck in there...i really do. the collage page was a last minute change , because it seemed as though it would be a good thing, and get more folks involved. it did make my life a living hell for an extra day, and the printer, but we managed. i just hope people can understand, we were trying to cover a wide variety of options here..we wanted drag racing, pulling, still photo's, scenic photos, and to try and cover the years of trucks as well, all the time using high quality, high resolution photos. i can tell you , without a doubt, this was not an easy task. we basically relied on member submission for the content... so we could only choose from what we received. based on the layout its gonna be really nice, and those who like fords and powerstrokes will be very pleased to have it on their wall. i have never seen a powerstroke specific calendar. im excited to get one myself.:ford:

·
Registered
744 Posts
i can't wait to get a few too, but want to know if i'm in it:drool: hope so this is going to be the best Calendar ever made:bowfast:

·
Powerstroke Mafia
239 Posts
you know i really wish we could have gotten everone's truck in there...i really do. the collage page was a last minute change , because it seemed as though it would be a good thing, and get more folks involved. it did make my life a living hell for an extra day, and the printer, but we managed. i just hope people can understand, we were trying to cover a wide variety of options here..we wanted drag racing, pulling, still photo's, scenic photos, and to try and cover the years of trucks as well, all the time using high quality, high resolution photos. i can tell you , without a doubt, this was not an easy task. we basically relied on member submission for the content... so we could only choose from what we received. based on the layout its gonna be really nice, and those who like fords and powerstrokes will be very pleased to have it on their wall. i have never seen a powerstroke specific calendar. im excited to get one myself.:ford:

No arguments here. I completely understand and know how much of a pain it can be to put a calendar together!!:doh: So I commend you guys on your efforts. :D

41 - 60 of 73 Posts