Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay well since my computer is being:evil a total mess i was wondering if any of you could possibly send a ring tone of the audio file i have to my phone or if any of you would be courteous enough to send me one thanks!.

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone?

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
??????

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump!

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
what audio file??

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how do i upload a audio file but i have a audio file o n my computer of a 6 speed 7.3l and was trying to send it to my phone and was wondering if i could possibly send this to someone on email and if they could send it to my phone.

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
could anyone please help?

·
Sponge
219 Posts
You can send a multimedia file in a text message from your computer. Just attach to an email and send to your phone. Depending on your provider, use the following format:

ATT is @txt.att.net
Verizon is @vtext.com
Sprint is @messaging.sprintpcs.com
T-Mobile is @tmomail.net

For example, your number is (234)567-8910, and your phone is with Verizon, just compose an email to [email protected]
That sends an email as a text (multimedia) message to your phone.

If that doesn't work for you, PM me and I will give you my email and I'll text your file back to your phone number. I won't be back to the computer until tomorrow night though.

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thank you !! sounds good!!! ill check out the email method right now and if not ill email you

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
If it doesnt work. you can email me the file. I will convert it to something your phone likes. who is your carrier?

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If it doesnt work. you can email me the file. I will convert it to something your phone likes. who is your carrier?
my carrier is verizon ill send you a pm right now

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
check your inbox

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
Checking right now.got it

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
Give me just a minute to work it all out.

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
PM sent

·
Sponge
219 Posts
Hey. I gave some bad/incomplete info with the email technique. My phone is with AT&T and they have a different email for multimedia messages. It's [email protected]
So the other carriers probably have something different too.

Also, the leading "1" is not needed. Just the area code+number.

Just in case you want to put any more files on your phone the easy way.

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks again!! for all the help now i got a new diesel ringtone! check your inbox sling i sent you a pic

·
I Like Red Cows
364 Posts
I never thought about having a diesel exhaust ringtone?!? thats kicka**!! I need to find some clips to use though. Can u email me that 7.3, 6 speed?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts