Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i'm having a hard time tracking down what's wrong with my truck. It had an automatic in it, which took a dump on me, so i raplaced it with a new 6 speed. the automatic harness is still intact. Ok, the truck starts, and idles fine, but i'm getting a hiccup anywhere between 1/4 to 3/4 throttle. it acts like it has a miss. i have installed an accelerator position sensor and had the cps recall down last year. i'm leaning towards the ipr or icp. it never had this miss until after i got the new tranny in though. a buddy of mine did the same swap and hasn't had any problems with it and we did ours the same way. i was getting a code 1211, but i erased it and it this morning, took it for a drive, and still had the hiccup, but the code hasn't showed back up. i checked the icp harness and sensor. no oil anywhere. nut on ipr is also tight. It still misses even if my tuners are on stock setting. I'm lost please help. Would like to fix it myself. dealership gives me the run around. PLEASE HELP!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pooperstroke

come on people. guess no one wants to help me. oh well. i'll figure it out. haha

1 - 2 of 2 Posts