Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
PSN local
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any powerstroke clubs in okc area and also how do you find out about upcoming events for like dyno days and shows for diesel enthusiast in Oklahoma?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Your always welcome in tx

·
Super Moderator
3,396 Posts
I haven't seen much myself. I'm new to Tulsa with PLENTY of SDs running around.

·
PSN local
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have had this post up for a while and have had few responses there gotta be someone somewhere in this state that knows about diesel truck shows and if there its any local clubs for all powerstroke

·
Registered
115 Posts
Im right outside of OKC right now, probably be here for several months. im curious myself

·
09 6.4
989 Posts
matt from cutting edge diesel is located about 2 hours north of OKC. he should know about a lot of diesel events if there are any...hes got a drag truck. i know that 8 Lug magazine will be having another Super Diesel Shootout in September at the Tulsa Dragway

·
PSN local
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I guess there is no club for the powerstrokes..do any of you okc guys want to help me start one? I always see the the red dirt club for jeeps cruising all the time....so I think it is time we show people the powerstroke nation!...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Im a little farther north in Ne but hell if you start one, count me in :ford:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Let me know as well, Im not a local per say, only here building power lines, but i should be here quite awhile so keep me posted

·
Super Moderator
3,396 Posts
I'm in as long as the name/logo doesn't include "coal" or "roll" in any way, shape or form.

·
09 6.4
989 Posts
Let me know as well, Im not a local per say, only here building power lines, but i should be here quite awhile so keep me posted
youve got to be the guy that works with my buddy! he was telling me about your truck the other day! his name is chase, drives an 05 black f250 6.0

·
Registered
115 Posts
haha well damn small world... thats me, my rv is parked right down from his haha

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I'm interested and in Moore

1 - 20 of 31 Posts