Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Powerstroke Billet Compressor Turbocharger

Is there another name for this turbo or I haven't heard of it before, but what does it compare to? What would its power level be at? Your site didnt seem to have much info about it.

·
bring the chain
1,345 Posts
Powerstroke Billet Compressor Turbocharger

Is there another name for this turbo or I haven't heard of it before, but what does it compare to? What would its power level be at? Your site didnt seem to have much info about it.
the commpressor wheel is billet. it saves on rotating weight,a billet wheel will out flow a cast wheel of the same diameter.

·
Metal - It kicks your ass
3,090 Posts
I remember that there is 1 or 2 on here that have the drop in w/ billet wheel, if that's the one you're talking about.

I'd have one but I found out about them the very day after I got my 38r installed.:mad:

·
Motorsports Performance
420 Posts
ok well i am running the elite drop in and i have just about 200 miles on it and as i was in a slite acceleration from a dead stop (bout 1/4 throttle) the turbo decided to pop so therefore i towed the truck back to the shop and pulled it out and the cnter section seems to have broken in the middle. calling elite on monday to see what they can do about it but for the 200 miles its been a great turbo spools up great

·
Registered
753 Posts
i have had one for about 9 months but my motor is still not done..

·
Motorsports Performance
420 Posts
not sure what ive seen for boost havnt really been into it only bout 1/4-1/2 throttle but what did u do when ur turbo blew? warranty? did they rebuild?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Im not sure what happened to the turbo oil started pouring out the exhaust. They just warantied got a completely new one.

·
Motorsports Performance
420 Posts
Nice well I guess ill see what they will do for me monday

1 - 17 of 17 Posts