Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Joe
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im doing a cummins swap so all the 6.0 goodies need to go...

Powermax Turbo, less than 4,000 miles on it, in perfect condition, for 04 and up pedistal. Asking $1100

S&B CAI, less than 4,000 miles on it, asking $200

RCD 155 injectors bought them from "06f250powerstroke" they will need to be gone through. Asking $800

04 6.0 powerstroke engine, 118,000 miles on it, has arp headstuds and egr delete. Asking $2000

All prices do not include shipping and are negotiable, pm me or call me at (920) 915-5706 Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
922 Posts
gonna have to come down on the powermax some. they go for that shipped brand new. i just saw a guy on the org that got rid of his for 750. pm me your lowest price on it

·
Joe
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gonna have to come down on the powermax some. they go for that shipped brand new. i just saw a guy on the org that got rid of his for 750. pm me your lowest price on it
Turbo and injectors are sold pending payment......for asking price. Thanks for looking though.

·
Registered
922 Posts
not being mean to you but whoever bought the PM at that price should have looked at what a new one cost

·
Stroke it B!tch
964 Posts
not being mean to you but whoever bought the PM at that price should have looked at what a new one cost
Now that is sold your only pouring salt in the wound..

·
Registered
922 Posts
i was just sayin thats all

·
Joe
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Injectors and turbo sold, ttt for the rest

·
Registered
215 Posts