Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1996 F350 7.3 Powerstroke, zf5 swap, 160cc injectors, Wicked Wheel, ts6 chip, cold air intake.
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am just seeing if someone can help me decide what to do next on my truck. I have a 1996 F350 crew cab diesel and since the day I bought it my rear right window has never rolled down, since it has never rolled down I also do not know if it will go up. (Just incase you were wondering yes they are electric). Anyways just recently now my rear left window no longer functions. I have checked where the wires go into the doors and I do not see any breaks in the wires what should I check next?

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
I would check the main switch on the driver's door panel. I would also double check the harnesses where they go from the pillar to the doors. I had to completely rewire mine due to wire stress breakage. Here are some diagrams if you need them. Cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
722 Posts
I'd start by pulling the rear switches out of the door panels, unplugging them, and applying (jumpering) 12V across the motor wires. For all doors, the motor wires are always R/Y and Y/R.

Rectangle Product Slope Font Parallel

1 - 6 of 6 Posts