Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We at Lubrication Specialties Inc. have been thinking about helping you guys out with an introductory offer for the great members of this website. So here is what we came up with.

2, 4oz. bottles of REV-X Performance Oil Additive. $65.00. + 1, 8oz. bottle of REV-X Distance + Fuel Additive $17.59 a total value of $82.59. Since we want you to try and test our product you can get both products for $65.99 plus shipping. Just go to our website and make sure you put a note in with your order letting us know that you are from PSN.

Lubrication Specialites | REV-X | V-Twin | Oil Additive | Diesel Fuel Additive | Performance Oil

Attachments

·
bring the chain
1,345 Posts
We at Lubrication Specialties Inc. have been thinking about helping you guys out with an introductory offer for the great members of this website. So here is what we came up with.

2, 4oz. bottles of REV-X Performance Oil Additive. $65.00. + 1, 8oz. bottle of REV-X Distance + Fuel Additive $17.59 a total value of $82.59. Since we want you to try and test our product you can get both products for $65.99 plus shipping. Just go to our website and make sure you put a note in with your order letting us know that you are from PSN.

Lubrication Specialites | REV-X | V-Twin | Oil Additive | Diesel Fuel Additive | Performance Oil
what is the special ingredient in your oil additive? (ptfe?)

I

·
0 Posts
Some guys on here tried this stuff out, there was a thread on it. I read through many pages of comments and I am not convinced this stuff or any other oil additive accually works. Some of the positve posts in the thread I found to be a bit outlandish..
I know for a fact that power service antigel/cetane boost (white bottle) and the cetane/ lubricity (gray bottle) work. I have been using this stuff for years and it works.. I have found that the truck has better fuel millage and runs alot better. My EGR valve has very little soot on it in three months. My buddy is a Ford service advisor and he told me keeping the cetane level above 45 is really important for a 6.0. He also told me NOT to put an oil additive in any 6.0, just keep the oil changed every 4K to 5K max.. Make sense to me.. Seems to work..

·
We put the FU! in FUN
1,625 Posts
Thats alot of money for such little fluid..

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
3,067 Posts
I am one that it worked for. I'll be getting some for the next oil change.

·
Headwind Magnet
626 Posts
Just wanted to say its a nice gesture to offer psn members a special deal...thank you!
Best,
Jim

·
40 lug nuts
3,433 Posts
Of the folks that have tried it across several different sites, I think almost everyone (probably 99%) has seen an improvement and have said they'll continue buying this product. Kinda makes you think it works....

I

·
0 Posts
Of the folks that have tried it across several different sites, I think almost everyone (probably 99%) has seen an improvement and have said they'll continue buying this product. Kinda makes you think it works....
IMO, If you follow your maintenance to a T, drain the water separator often and put a good fuel additive in every tank, There is no need to spend extra money on a oil change. If you do the above and your truck doesn't run right, your not going to fix it with an oil additive.. Just my .02 cents..

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Some guys on here tried this stuff out, there was a thread on it. I read through many pages of comments and I am not convinced this stuff or any other oil additive accually works. Some of the positve posts in the thread I found to be a bit outlandish..
I know for a fact that power service antigel/cetane boost (white bottle) and the cetane/ lubricity (gray bottle) work. I have been using this stuff for years and it works.. I have found that the truck has better fuel millage and runs alot better. My EGR valve has very little soot on it in three months. My buddy is a Ford service advisor and he told me keeping the cetane level above 45 is really important for a 6.0. He also told me NOT to put an oil additive in any 6.0, just keep the oil changed every 4K to 5K max.. Make sense to me.. Seems to work..
Just keep with that thinking. When your buddy says your injectors are toast give him the $$$$ instead of using this product for $ as the dealer is always right :pointlaugh:

I

·
0 Posts
Just keep with that thinking. When your buddy says your injectors are toast give him the $$$$ instead of using this product for $ as the dealer is always right :pointlaugh:
There is no magical oil additive. As long as there are people like you to spend money on it, they will keep making it.. :pointlaugh:

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
Im one of the guys involved in the test. It worked awesome for me

I

·
0 Posts
Im one of the guys involved in the test. It worked awesome for me
Glad to hear it. I read your posts in that thread. I'm not going to argue that it will help in different trucks with different problems. There are no two trucks the same.. Just saying if everything is working properly in a truck, I don't see the need to spend extra money on an additive.. If all 6.0's acted the same then I would say if it works then do it. But mine is an 03 and I don't have the sticking injector problem that some guys have on newer trucks. That tells me there is something that needs attention.. Just saying.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Dealers and techs know all:bowfast::bowfast: i shall never think for myself and give them all my hard earned money:bowfast::bowfast::ford:

I

·
0 Posts
Dealers and techs know all:bowfast::bowfast: i shall never think for myself and give them all my hard earned money:bowfast::bowfast::ford:
I do think for myself and all dealers do not know all. No need to talk nonsense..

·
Registered
3 Posts
ive been using this product and selling it at my shop for over a year now and have nothing but good things come from it .

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Quit derailing the topic. Hopefully he sponsor can get on and describe some detail for us.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.