Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I manage a fleet of over 40 power-strokes and i would love to be able to re-program them to run in economy mode to save on fuel, however i am finding out that most programmers out there are only good for one vehicle. Does anybody know of a programmer that will work on multiple vehicles? Or am I stuck. Thanks

·
Registered
15,561 Posts
Problem with that is with the added power the employees will then hotrod the trucks more and mpg will go down. You cant tell me every one of the drivers will be an adult about it and drive smart......

·
Registered
2 Posts
I really like that ::Every turn of the key in your 6.0 is like pulling the trigger in a game of Russian Roulette,
thanks

·
Registered
338 Posts
But you can have the tuner lower the max fuel rate, max speed, max rpm, etc. I think it's called a "valet tune". So you can have a tune made that makes your trucks fuel sipping wimps nomatter how the driver tries.

Getting one tuner to tune 40 trucks for the price of one is silly. Why would he do that. Next thing you know we would all be mailing around the tuner and the tuner wouldn't be making any money.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts