·
I helped make ur rimz....
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll start this one off, here's mine:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Mine isn't homemade but I modified it to fit my lights in it.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Thanks but sorry I didnt take any pictures during the build, the bumper is a top gun brand and was for a newer model with the reverse sensors. I bought it used and was trying to figure out what to do with the holes in the bumper and how to blend them as if they were never there. I searched for some lights on ebay and ended up finding the four mirror looking ones locally, I made a template and cut the holes bigger to accept the lights. I have a large trailer that I camp with and I am out in the dark quite often and figured that I need some light down the sides of the trailer too, so I bought some checker plate and some more lights off ebay and started cutting. Welded it all up, a quick sand blast and paint and its as you see it. I will end up fabricating a matching front from scratch but thats another project thats got to wait until my roof rack and stacks are finished off.

·
Michigan Ice Dog
226 Posts

Simple but effective.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Those look very nice, did you build the front too? Lets see some pics of that!

·
Big dumb redneck
4,200 Posts
Here's mine...

·
Fire junkie
536 Posts
Ok here are mine will have to look as I have some as I was building them, just have a rattel can paint job for now, but would like to have them powder coated....

Roy

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
That thing is huge.

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
i believe that. I have ranchhands front and back.

·
bodaddy
156 Posts
here the bumper finished not painted though

wont be long now to get this thing done cant wait

1 - 20 of 22 Posts