Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see`em post up any and all of you custom or professional paint jobs that you have done to you truck? You could post up a before and after, or just a after. Body paint, wheels , interior what ever you have painted or had paint on your truck I`ll get the ball rolling. Never owned a ford , norhave I ever moded out a truck before this one. Had to little one and the 1999 dodge 3500 quad cab wasn`t big enough. This is the only before shot I could find, not a good one.
those were my little one thats that the 2002 just 6 weeks old and we are in the yaak in montana. Vinyl graghics on the truck. First paint job Pearls silver with purple tips pinstriped in burple Painted bushwacker pocket fender flairs and tailgated paint Painted out side door handle buckets to match stock paint and added flame door handles also painted mirrors to match. I have painted some interior parts dark shadow gray to match the exterior I`m still working on that and will be done maybe this spring . Post up!!!!!!! :ford:

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
wow you realy realy like flames don't you! Looks perty good
soon as find some pics of my old dodge i painted ill posts some pics but i just painted it white so its boring but clean

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats cool ! It all about the paint!! I`ve gone over bored on the flames , I`ve gotten ride of some flame stuff. Post Up The Paint!!!

·
Caterpillar Tech.
117 Posts
Truck looks good.....but not liking the flame winow tint!!!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The flame window tint is coming off! Going to go with matching darkness.

·
Caterpillar Tech.
117 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I sanded them a little , but I left some text , but once I got the primer coats on and the paint coats and clear coats on you rally don`t see any texture. Lets see some other paint!!!!! If you click on the pictures they will let you see them full size!

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
your truck is beautiful. mine is getting painted right now actually so hopefully it will be done before I get home...going from red to the dark side :) can't wait to see it!

Chad

Reactions: Impalamike

·
Registered
85 Posts
Good Looking Ride you got there, really like those wheels!
IF you ever decide to go to a different setup, Fuels would look awesome, please put me on the top of the list to purchase them :D

·
nobody likes a quitter
447 Posts

And my wife custom painted my birthday cake last year.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good Looking Ride you got there, really like those wheels!
IF you ever decide to go to a different setup, Fuels would look awesome, please put me on the top of the list to purchase them :D
I do need to find me so 20x12 wheel!! I need polish ones, chrome and Indiana don`t mix!! LOL Thanks for all the positive feedback!!! :bowfast: Keep post`en up those paint pictures!!! :ford:

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
your truck is beautiful. mine is getting painted right now actually so hopefully it will be done before I get home...going from red to the dark side :) can't wait to see it!

Chad
Thanks !! Post up some pics when you get your truck back with the new paint!! Should be nice!! Nothing looks better than a super clean black paint!!!

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Damn Astro, I havent seen you in years, since the days of Ford Truck World. LMAO.. You talk to Diablo anymore ?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sure do!! He lifted this for my wife this summer FTW is dead dead dead!!!!!!! I never really knew were everyone one went , but they all went. Dave`s still at it!!

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Been a while since Ive talked to him, Most of the diesels moved over here yrs back. Glad to see you posting again. Tell Dave Rescue aka Kevin says Hi, I'll hit him up sometime.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Thanks !! Post up some pics when you get your truck back with the new paint!! Should be nice!! Nothing looks better than a super clean black paint!!!
yeah I'll do that. I wanna do everything else to it first ( installing the rest of my lift, tires, interior, thinking about a dual exhaust and new enterntainment )...but than I'll get pictures :) LOL.....oh yeah plus i gotta get home from Afcrapistan..

Chad

1 - 20 of 22 Posts