Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
3121 - 3140 of 3152 Posts

·
Big dumb *******
4,200 Posts
As long as I've been here, I can't believe I've never posted my big booty girl here......

Attachments

·
Big dumb *******
4,200 Posts
I guess I could have waited until the tire shine dried before I took the pic. LOL

That's the cleanest she's been in a while. Hard to keep one clean when mowers are running all around it every day. I got disgusted in myself that my beater was cleaner than she was, so I had to give her a quick wash. Of course, it's raining right now. :crying:

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
The second pic looks like it straddling a creek... Nice truck

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
33 Posts
I guess I could've taken a picture after washing it or at least when there was some more sunlight to do it justice but you all get the idea.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Bought this truck couple months ago. Couldnt be happier with it. When I bought it, it already had the 8" bds lift, 37" tires, 12k winch and Superchips programmer. But I'm going to change it up to how I want it. Only things I have done to it so far is painted the frame, axles and leaf springs, 20% tint and added new shocks on it, dual shocks up front and dual steering stabilizers

·
Big dumb *******
4,200 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've been a member for a few years now but this is my first post here on the nation! I've always found the information I needed before having to post anything but I figured I might as well share a few pics of my truck. I've had it for 5 years now and love it! Currently thinking about upgrading to some 2011 m.y. rims but am open to suggestions. What do y'all think or suggest?

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here is my '03 6.0L running 33's with a 2" leveling kit and a plethora of engine mod's.

Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Car Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Pickup truck

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Engine Auto part

·
Premium Member
9,187 Posts
forgot about this thread. here be my new daily driver:

2014 250 XLT with 6.2 and everything but a sunroof and rear sliding window.

3121 - 3140 of 3152 Posts