Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

3121 - 3140 of 3151 Posts

·
Big dumb *******
4,200 Posts
As long as I've been here, I can't believe I've never posted my big booty girl here......

Attachments

·
Big dumb *******
4,200 Posts
I guess I could have waited until the tire shine dried before I took the pic. LOL

That's the cleanest she's been in a while. Hard to keep one clean when mowers are running all around it every day. I got disgusted in myself that my beater was cleaner than she was, so I had to give her a quick wash. Of course, it's raining right now. :crying:

·
Registered
559 Posts
havent posted my turd in a while

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
The second pic looks like it straddling a creek... Nice truck

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
33 Posts
I guess I could've taken a picture after washing it or at least when there was some more sunlight to do it justice but you all get the idea.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Bought this truck couple months ago. Couldnt be happier with it. When I bought it, it already had the 8" bds lift, 37" tires, 12k winch and Superchips programmer. But I'm going to change it up to how I want it. Only things I have done to it so far is painted the frame, axles and leaf springs, 20% tint and added new shocks on it, dual shocks up front and dual steering stabilizers

·
Big dumb *******
4,200 Posts

·
Lost Cause
896 Posts

Weather sucked so instead of going for a ride I went for a drive.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've been a member for a few years now but this is my first post here on the nation! I've always found the information I needed before having to post anything but I figured I might as well share a few pics of my truck. I've had it for 5 years now and love it! Currently thinking about upgrading to some 2011 m.y. rims but am open to suggestions. What do y'all think or suggest?

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here is my '03 6.0L running 33's with a 2" leveling kit and a plethora of engine mod's.

6697217-57f3ea2797270.jpg

6697217-57f3ea2d22b6b.jpg

6697217-57f3ea2e562da.jpg

6.0 engine bay 3.jpg

·
Administrator
9,023 Posts
forgot about this thread. here be my new daily driver:

2014 250 XLT with 6.2 and everything but a sunroof and rear sliding window.

3121 - 3140 of 3151 Posts