Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post any pictures of your truck. Mine is stock for now, but have many mods planned for her. Just want to see other diesel enthusiast's rides.:ford:

·
Old Yeller, REBORN
2,284 Posts

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
Not to be an ass but there's already a thread that's been going for over two years.

HERE

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well as you all can see this is my second day on here, didn't think of checking other posts. what about any trucks with a plow setup??

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
As far as I know there is no, "plow truck picture" thread. PM a mod and have them rename the thread for you.

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
I think dockboy had my favorite plw truck setup
Nothing fancy, just your avg 700hp plow rig.

·
Registered
184 Posts
No worries bro beans just make a new thread

·
Registered
54 Posts
before and after light and grill replacement

Attachments

·
super tuner
164 Posts
this was after i replaced my stripped out OEM locking hubs with some nice new warn standards...hadda test them out:)

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
this was after i replaced my stripped out OEM locking hubs with some nice new warn standards...hadda test them out:)
How do you like your '08 style mirrors??

·
super tuner
164 Posts
How do you like your '08 style mirrors??
im loving them they are 150% better than the paddle mirrors i had, in my opinion. Easy install, i just had to take a cutoff wheel and wiz off a small plastic stud on both mirrors & they mounted right up. You could hang them in the bathroom and shave infront of them they are huge.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have the tow mirrors now (without the side markers) -- I'm interested in replacing them with the 08 style mirrors with the side markers...any extra wiring I may have to do to get the lights to work?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts