Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Isnt that a 250 with 550 adaptors to run the 19.5"s? I like the old beds on the 2011's

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Need more pictures! From what I can see, it looks fine. Though I haven't been a fan of short beds, dually or SRW.... since I sold my 81 GMC Stepside in 93 or so! LOL Last four trucks have been a 90 K1500 Extended cab LB SRW. Early 99 F350 CC LB SRW, 03 CC DRW LB, and my '11 SRW CC LB!

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
It looks a lot better with the bed being silver,rather than black, like it was when I left. Other than the pink stickers, it looks very tough. The rear axle is a Dana 80 DRW unit.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
You say lucky, I'm not so sure. it's also used for R&D, so there's plenty of down time. She's forced to cruise around in a 750 fuel only 6.4 some times while it's in the shop. :(

·
Registered
747 Posts
Damn it I have the rear flares in the garage. What did you do with the fill tube. Short of gettjng one made or off a ccsb dually idk what I'm gonna do. But I don know it's gettjng 24.5s

·
Registered
126 Posts
Definitely needs a wheel make-over. I am sure when they get it done it will be bad ass! If I had a single pane back window, I would rock that PSN decal across the bottom of it.
where do you get that sticker?

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
copied from the home page......

Want a free PowerStrokeNation.com sticker?
Send self addressed stamped envelope to:
PSN
20 Fremont Ave.
Moorpark , Ca 93021

Please specify color , white , red, black, or silver. One free per member.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Looks awesome. Can't wait to finish mine.

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts
That would look a lot better being a long bed but yes those flares are 1,000x's better looking.

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
I thought if you wanted a dully you just bought the rims and fenders???? And you could do it to any truck.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts