Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to try and get some details from the dealership I bought it from but I think my truck has a leveling kit or something.

It's had a very slight pull to the left since I bought it, but I figured it just needed an alignment. Took it to my dealership and they said it was just barely out and fixed it and the pull got a little better but was still there. So today I was looking at my truck head on and noticed my passenger front tire sticks out a few inches farther than my driver's side.

1) Is that an indicator of some sort of lift?

2) How can I correct this? I'm assuming an adjustable track-bar / panhard bar or whatever they're called in Ford suspension lingo, but figured I'd ask!

3) Would this cause a slight pull?

Thanks!
--Cameron

·
TennesseeHillbilly
1,318 Posts
The track bar is just to keep the axle centered and prevent it from moving side to side. It shouldn't affect the alignment but the axle should be centered a lot closer than a few inches.
If it's been lifted more than 2-3 inches, it should at least have a drop bracket for the track bar mount to put the axle back in the center and to keep it parallel to the drag link.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, they said the alignment was fine but it still pulls left a bit. I thought it was a tire pull so when I rotated the tires I put both left tires on the right side and it still does it. I'll take some pictures and put them up here later today.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts