Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna get a set of polished intercooler pipes like Matt from Cutting-Edge Diesel has on his ProCharged rig... I can buy an extra set, can any of you guys do this for me? PM me a price for this, I don't have the time or resources...

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How would I go about doing that? I actually thought they were aluminum.

But I just want some chrome looking pipes!! LOL

·
Maroon truck guy
427 Posts
like this?

I think these are just chromed. The procharged kit is aluminum.

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, IDK if there is one around here either...

·
i like to party
1,415 Posts
Chrome is expensive, at least here it is, but then again I am in Connecticut, I do know a great place though if you want it done PM me

·
Registered
586 Posts
my stock 7.3 pipes polished pretty good. not that good but good enough for me

·
Registered
166 Posts
Powder coating is another option. Just sayin':D

Attachments

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If anybody can do it, PM me a price...

·
Registered
487 Posts
take them to your local harley shop, theyll know where to get it done.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'm new on here but i'll make you a deal. We agree on $120.00 for me to polish these. I'll send them back to you. If you're not satisfied I'll send you my stockers, and you don't pay a dime (except actual shipping both ways to zip 32425), just send me the ones i polished back.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Yes it will, we had drive shafts polished and clear coated on a show truck, they still want to rust and it never sees water.
I think MBRP are making intercooler pipes like you want. Seen them in a mag. I haven't had a chance to look if they are for the 6.0.
If you polish steel it is going to rust....

·
diesel fiend
338 Posts
Just remember , chrome will make the tube hotter and it will not dissipate it as fast either.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Orrrrrrrr..... you could utilize the correct products for the job and never have a problem.... or maybe you could do some research and see that with the correct process you can polish any metal you wish and achieve nearly chrome like results.... i know how to shine a turd... i promise you with the correct materials it will work :psnb:

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Orrrrrrrr..... you could utilize the correct products for the job and never have a problem.... or maybe you could do some research and see that with the correct process you can polish any metal you wish and achieve nearly chrome like results.... i know how to shine a turd... i promise you with the correct materials it will work :psnb:
What do you plan to use to seal the metal from rusting after polishing?

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
BUMP!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts