Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some input I cant decide if I should go with pmf rsk 3.5 or 4.5. Trying to figure out how much lift I will get. I have 97 f350 cclb which I'm converting to a dually. If I could some fender heights and what springs are running.

·
STILL LEARNING
18,334 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Fender well height will not mean much. Different size tires, wheels and body mount condition all will effect that measurement. On top of overall spring condition along with which code they are

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just trying to get an idea of about where it would be. I would think if went from center of hub to fender then it would only matter on springs and body mounts. Will be using x codes for front and maybe icons in the rear or B code for little while. Tires whatever goes with lift 33 or 35. Still would like to be able to tow gooseneck.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm running a 2.25 PMF rsk and am running ~34.5x11.50 tires....I had to do a very minor trim on the corners of my bumper and didn't shim it out at all. IIRC with x codes you're going to be a inch or so taller than my v codes are. I sit level with a 4" block on the rear...I think 26" center of hub to fender.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I bought some used nitto terra grapplers. I didn't want a 'wide' tire either. I only looked for tires in a 18" rim but the other size I considered was 285/75, I was looking at toyos in that size.

This pic gives an idea of the width

Car Automotive exterior Vehicle Bumper Automotive tire

1 - 10 of 10 Posts